Wednesday, April 6, 2011

zune LDS app for Zune HD

My first Zune HD app "zune LDS" release 1.0.0.0 found here To install, you need to have Visual C# Express 2008 installed, the XNA Game Studio installed, and the zune 3.1 extensions. Yes it is convoluted, but I expect anyone interested in this either is LDS and desperate to have this app, or someone who is already familiar with installing apps on their zune HD. Any comments, questions, suggestion would be great to here. I plan on improving on it, but since I have limited time, I though I'd release what I have. It's pretty stable so have at.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I tried to unpack the app that I downloaded off of LDStech.com, but as it was unpacking the XNA studios stopped the unpacking saying that the scripture app had files that 'are not trusted'...would you help me get this ap onto my zune HD?
P.S.-Yes I have all three of the required programs installed on my computer. Anyway...any helpful hints would be appreciated. :)